CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

#2 survey

What do you think of the most when
you are alone?
-my future

when it is a rainy night, what do you do most of the time?
-text some1 + write something + zZzzzz

Would you rather swim in the lake or
dive in the ocean?
-both

If you’ll ask yourself a question now,
what would it be?
-what’s missing??

If certain things in your life will fall
apart, what will you do?
-I’ll try to fix it

What was the hardest decision you
made in your life so far?
-every decision i made has its own difficulty
so i cant really say what’s the hardest…

I am listening to…
-Kekasih yang tak dianggap by kertas

I fear that…
-I would spend the rest of my life searching
for something unknown.

Today I…
-have nothing to do.

Tonight I will…
-try to sleep early??

Tomorrow I will…
-be doing nothing again..

DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
-Not really.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/PERFUME?
-romance by ralph lauren*i love it*

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
-A trip somewhere different... with someone who loves me! Hihihi : )

DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
-I do! : )

Where is your phone?
-On the bedside table, charging.

Are you photo addict?
-Not really. But I love to take pictures*LoL!!

When was the last time you got really hurt?
-As in physically? Can’t remember. Emotionally, recently.

Party girl/boy or Home girl/boy?
-Home girl. But I love to party once in a while.

Have you ever read an entire book in
one day?
- yeap.

Who was the last person you texted?
-my babybearbabyboo..

Who is the last person to text you?
-my babybearbabyboo..